Our products are sold for pleasure, only to adult customers. E-cigarettes are not a method to quit smoking and have not been tested as such.E-cigarettes are not intended as a method for diagnosis, therapy or avoidance of any condition, or of physical or mental illness, and should not be used as substitutes for medical advice. They are intended for adult users of legal age and are leisure products. Their use is forbidden to minors, pregnant or nursing mothers and to people suffering from or are in danger of heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, or to people under medical treatment for depression or asthma.
All the e-liquids that we sell in Atmistique are fully harmonized with the EU Tobacco Products Directive (2014/40/EU) and the CLP compliant (1272/2008). Additionally, all our products are governed by the European packaging specifications and all physicochemical and toxicological data (including toxicological analysis) with the European Roles about packaging and are sold in a sealed pack of 10ml and feature a child-resistant safety cap (Child Proof). All their ingredients and their expiry date are listed.
Also, as you will have noticed, all the e-liquids of Atmistique include all the warnings and dimensions according to the Tobacco Products Directive (2014/40/ΕΕ). They have been tested by analyses both in their liquid form (replenishment e-liquid) and in the inhalation vapor mixture released during use of the electronic cigarette.
They are governed by the European packaging specifications and all physicochemical and toxicological data (including toxicological analysis), have been communicated to the Ministry of Health, the General State Chemical Laboratory, the General Chemicals and the Registry the European Commission’s Joint Entry Portal (EUCEG).
It is forbidden to be purchased and used by people under the age of 18.
The e-cigarettes have warranty of good operation during the time that the maker defines. Also, since they are gadgets us machines we use them by following some specific roles.
- Please keep all items out of your children’s reach.
- When you stop using it please turn it off. Also, turn it off when you transfer it.
- Protect them from falls, humidity and high temperatures.
- Please keep all e-liquids out of your children’s and your pets’ reach.
- Avoid sun exposure or heat source.
- Some e-liquids have nicotine, which is highly addictive and could harm your health.
- Nicotine has a relatively high toxicity, so you have to avoid eyes or skin exposure.
- Do not use nicotine products if you suffer from heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, or you take pharmaceutical medication for depression or asthma, without your doctor’s advice.
- Please contact your doctor if you have poisoning symptoms from nicotine like: breathlessness, sweating, arrhythmia, stuttering, stomach pain, convulsions, epileptics crisis.
- In case our product needs more than one battery, then we charge them at the same time. We don’t use damaged batteries or others from unknown manufacture or doubtful quality.
- Initial Charge: Give a good first charge when you receive your battery. Charge the battery under supervision and take it of the charger after the compilation of the charging.
- We have to confirm that after a full charge (especially if we use an external charger) that the battery has load 4.2V. Loads up to 4.25V may shorten the lifespan of the battery, but above 4.5V may be dangerous. In this way we have to replace the charger machine.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dark place, especially if storing for a long period of time. If you do plan to store the battery for a lengthy period, try to make sure it has at least a 40% charge. This allows for some discharge while ensuring enough power is retained to keep the protection circuit alive. Some sites recommend fully charging batteries before storing.
- Use a case to protect your battery: Batteries can get banged around and pick up fluff in pockets. For the best possible care, carry your battery in the special case.
- Avoid sun exposure or heat source.
- If your battery has damages on the outside, please stop using it.
- We don’t leave the battery without charging for too long and with loads under 3.6V.