LG HG2 battery 18650
Important Instructions for the safe battery usage:
- Always charge your battery under your full surveillance (be careful to achieve a full charging at the first usage) and to remove it at once when the charging is completed.
- After a full charging, you should confirm that the load is at 4,2 V (especially if you use an external charger). As for the electric load if they reach 4,25V can shorten the battery life, and if they exceed 4,5V you should replace your charger.
- NEVER let your battery in spots such us your pocket that they can meet other metallic object because there is great danger of short circuit and your potential injury. For that reason, you should always use the special carry cases.
- Never let the battery exposed to sun light or close to heating sources.
- If you notice even the smallest attrition at the external insulating material of the battery you should stop using it.
- Do not let your battery discharged for long period and with electric loads under of 3,6V.S
- Such state will incur irreversible damage in their capacity and their cycle lose.
- Do not short circuit your batteries
- Do not dispose of in fire