Lithium Ion batteries, while generally described as “safe,” have been known to vent hot gasses and in some cases, explode. The Vape2Safe (7A) is a fuse that trips if it senses a short in the mod by shutting down the battery
- Protects against hard shorts in 3.7V batteries always in combination with coils from 0.8ohms
- Protects batteries during charging
- Prevents hot springs from collapsing
- Protects variable voltage and other circuitry
- If the Vape2 Safe protection circuit is triggered your mod will cease to operate. The Vape2Safe will then need to be replaced.
Can Vape2Safe Fuse give 100% certainty?
The answer is no. No safety device can ensure that the battery will not fail thermally. When used correctly, this circuit helps prevent potential thermal reaction that may occur in lithium-ion batteries. When used in combination with mods that already have safety features built in, you are exponentially increasing the likelihood that thermal battery failure will not occur.