Below you will find the most frequently asked questions about the electronic cigarette, as we have gathered them. If you have a question that is not answered here, please contact us because frankly, we would be glad to talk to you and we will do our best to answer your questions.
Electronic Cigarette Atmistique is a modern, innovative, rechargeable device that offers us a new, revolutionary alternative smoking. Looks like, has the same feel and taste like traditional cigarettes, while giving smokers all the pleasure they expect from smoking, but without the problems. It may still contain nicotine for those users wishing, at rates chosen by themselves. The electronic cigarette does not need to light it up. Is a non-flammable device consisting of a microprocessor, a small rechargeable battery and a cartridge which can contain water, propylene glycol, glycerin, nicotine (if selected) and fragrances which mimic the taste of tobacco (or any of the flavors you choose). When you inhale the electronic cigarette, a vaping process begins releasing vape which is diluted in air in a few seconds. Thereby is mimicking all physical and emotional pleasures of traditional smoking.
Each electronic cigarette has two main parts:
- The atomizer usually located in the part closest to the mouth and includes the storage of liquid and in some instances disposable filters or ready coils.
- Rechargeable battery which is the biggest part of the whole e-cigarette and it is also the bottom of the device. Inhaling the vaper (as smoker) activates the atomizer, which heats the fluid, so that the fluid (e-liquid) starts to be vaporized in order to give the vaper the ultimate sensation of smoking. The "smoke" created is essentially vapor which dissolves almost instantly in the air and leaves no odor. At the edge of the device, there is usually a led that is activated with every inhalation.
Looks like, has the same feel and taste like traditional cigarettes
- It contains no tar, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and other harmful substances
- It costs less than half of the money for an average cigarette smoker
- Contains up to no nicotine if you choose so
- It is clean ... no ashes, lighters, ashtrays!
- The steam dissolves after a few minutes in the air and does not leave the repulsive smell of smoke in space, clothes and hair
- Can be used indoors where traditional smoking is prohibited
- The vapor does not bother your eyes
- It has many flavors and users choose what flavor they vape depending on the time or their mood
- It is flexible, as the users they vape and stop whenever they want and it is not needed to finish or to waste an entire cigarette
All products we sell at Atmistique appeal to adult smokers. They should not be used by non-smokers, children, pregnant women, nursing mothers and generally by people who have or are at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes or are taking medication for depression and asthma. Consult your physician if you experience nicotine misuse symptoms such as dizziness, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat. If you smoke regular cigarettes you are encouraged to replace it. Electronic cigarettes neither are smoking cessation products nor tested as such. Keep products away from children and pets. Ingestion pieces of electronic cigarettes can lead to drowning. Ingestion of nicotine solution may also lead to poisoning. Nicotine is an addictive substance. Must not be used to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease, physical or mental condition and should not be used to replace the advice of your doctor.
Electronic cigarettes contain primarily propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin and secondarily water, nicotine (optional) and fragrances that mimic the taste of tobacco.
On the other hand, the list of chemicals which are released during the burning of traditional cigarettes is endless. Already detected more than 4,000 chemicals substances including tar, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide, arsenic, formaldehyde etc, which at least 30 of them are considered carcinogenic at first degree.
All smokers know that smoking is an expensive habit. The truth is that according to our own calculations, an average smoker (who smokes a pack a day) saves at least half the money every month with the electronic cigarette, excluding the cost of the first purchase. Of course smokers that smokes more than a pack a day, save even more money by choosing the electronic cigarette (the calculations were based on the current price of cigarettes compared to the cost of atomizers/coils and liquid on a monthly basis)
Electronic cigarettes are NOT a “quit smoking method” and have not been tested as such. They are alternative smoking products without clouds of smoke, ashes, cigarette lighters and ashtrays! The vapor that creates is dissolved in a few seconds in the air and does not leave the repulsive smell of smoke in the room, clothes or hair. There is NO burning in the process; they are easy to use and considerably cheaper than traditional cigarettes.
The liquid contains propylene glycol (PG) or glycerin (VG) or a mixture of both, distilled water for dilution, and aromatic edible liquids and if selected nicotine. The user is able to choose the level of nicotine that is contained in the atomizer. It is available in various concentrations as a percentage 0% (non), 0.6% (low), 1.2% (medium), 1.8% (high). The above percentages have prevailed as names (e.g. 12 fluids). In our store you will find a number of different flavors such as cappuccino, caramel, peppermint, cookie, apple, chocolate, etc., which you can try.
Propylene glycol is generally considered safe for use in food and medicine by many international organizations. Today it is used for food coloring, as an additive for food preservation, cosmetics and medicines. In electronic cigarettes is used to generate vapor that resembles tobacco smoke and to maintain flavor.
It is good to store the spare atomizers and liquids in a cool, dry and dark place and always away from children
Electronic cigarettes are very easy to use. Normally the only maintenance required is to charge the batteries and change coils.
But there are a few tips:
- Clean gently and often the pole of battery and atomizer with a soft cloth
- Avoid extremely high or low ambient temperatures when storing electronic cigarettes
- Protect your batteries from contacting metal objects when you carry them in a bag, purse or pocket. Contact can cause a short circuit and destroy them
Depending on the size of the battery that you have selected:
The batteries at 650mah capacity last on average for 6.5 hours of continuous use. The 1000mah capacity batteries lasts an average of ten hours of continuous use. Each battery must be charged for 8 hours before first use. Subsequent charges last about two hours. Battery life is about 300 cycles of charging-discharging. We recommend that you always carry an extra battery.